Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Imaginary Friend


Designed a girl and her imaginary friend. There are 3 things I know, personally, about imaginary friends. They are:


  1. Some kids see dead and talk to dead people and it isn't until they do or say something really creepy that their parents or other adults start to suspect that their imaginary friends are actually dead people.
  2. All the Disney characters were my imaginary friends growing up. Them and Power Rangers, actually, now that I think back on it.
  3. My cousin had an imaginary friend who was a washcloth . . . my family is weird.

Since washcloths and dead people are equally disgusting, I decided to make a little girl with asthma who has to carry around an oxygen tank all the time, which deters other kids her age from befriending her. This lack of real friends led her to create an imaginary lion friend to spend her days with.


No comments:

Post a Comment